Fresh, flawless and simply beautiful make-up for advertising, TV, commercial beauty and fashion
My blushy past
Growing up as a teenager in the 80’s, I discovered my femininity surrounded by big hair, bright make-up colours and loads of orange glittery powder. At the age of 13 I put on my first eyeliner, by the time I turned 25, I could have bought a second hand car from the money I had spent on beauty products. Living for over 7 years in paradise on the Canary Islands has certainly enriched my life; I adapt easily in all kind of situations, I find it easy to deal with people from all kind of nationalities and I speak several languages. Once back in Belgium I decided to follow my passion and took a make-up course.
Little did I know how that course would change my life…
My pencil skills
- Make-Up Artist – Sivo Antwerpen
- Masterclass Advanced Make-Up – Margo Holder (Girls Aloud, Elizabeth Arden) London
- Masterclass TV & Film Make-Up – Louise Young (Strictly come Dancing, Class of the Titans) – The Netherlands
- Advanced Make-Up Course – Dani Guinsberg’s The Session School – London
- Perfecting Eye Make-Up – Illamasqua School of Make-Up London
- Masterclass Shaping & Highlighting – Samer Khouzami The Netherlands
- International Teacher Training, MUD, Slovenia
After the first course I decided to take on as many small jobs as I possibly could and learned to work in all kind of situations: terrible light, tight deadlines, outdoors in freezing cold… Experience is key! Nowadays I still follow courses to stay progressive and to improve my techniques. There is always so much more to learn!
After beauty blogging for over 7 years, I now run This Is Peggy to stay up to date about new trends and products. Besides working as a freelance make-up artist I am very proud to teach make-up at the renowned international make-up school Make-Up Designory.
I consider myself lucky to have found my spot as a freelance make-up artist. I am known for commercial beauty & fashion make-up, fresh, flawless and simply beautiful. I understand the needs of my clients and translate them to create the perfect picture. I like to work on all skintones. My experience include production, video, advertising, photography, beauty and fashion make-up. Some of my clients include Grazia Magazine, Nona Jewels, The Voice, Psychologies Magazine, Emma Bale, Soudal, Domo Elektro, Customisez-Moi, Guerlain, The Brand New Heavies, Incognito and Maybelline.
My lipstick free time
• I love to travel and lost my heart in London and Spain
• I enjoy reading a good book
• I’m outgoing and love to meet people
• I can’t live without music
• I love to speak different languages
I am based in Turnhout but travel nationally and internationally.
For any further information please get in touch using the contact form or send an email to info at peggytimmermans.be